YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 13 years in one relationship i am finally single again. :) Things took their time to die (a bit like a plant when you forget to water it i guess, it kinda looks pathetic, then wilts, then goes brown and crispy and begins to smell), but i got a "dear John"...or should that be Jane letter on Saturday.

Look out world, here i come :D

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Turn the page for the next thrilling chapter Helen :girlhug: :teeth:

Hope you are okay.

Love Hxxx

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
WANTED.

Bloke, must like diving, preferably with own dive kit. Please send picture of kit.

:D
Bit fussy Helen :)

Actually from what I know of your previous relationship I think I would echo Fiona's comments.
best wishes for finding a diving bloke with own kit though, shouldnt be too hard should it.

matt

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
Phew. That was a close call. Me and Janos had our Emergency Chastity Pants on just in case [1] while we were in Scapa. On a lighter note Kev is still single and getting a bit desperate for any form of female contact so he may be prepared for a long-distance relationship. I'll ask him. He has mentioned that if he does ever manage to slip it to a girl again she is likely to be fired off the end by the built-up pressure. Imagine a girl being thrown hard against a wall followed by a bucket of salty tapioca and you get the image I am trying to get across here.

[1] you also need less lead when wearing these. Useful.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Sh1t, I've just sold all my long hoses...

Typical.
Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be along soon with a joke involving the words "trainee", "short hose" and "chest area".

I've just discovered there's a knight rider film coming out!
dan

1 - 20 of 67 Posts