YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Logging It.

583 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  HopperNE 
#1 ·
Hi all, I'm after some advice, I'm out of logbook pages and I'm wanting to get some more, I like the ones that come with the PADI Crew pack.These appear to be the best out of the ones I have seen so far, I've had a look on flea bay but its something like a tenner for 25 pages and to be honest I don't like the look of em.
So any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly received!!

Many thanks,
Hopper

#4 ·
again my vote goes for divelogs - choice of sizes - i go for there own size - partway between a filofax size and the padi ones

they have a log designer where you can (oddly enough) design your own.

theyve always delivered next working day when i've ordered:teeth:

#5 ·
er I just bought a hard backed note book with lines after a few dives the extra information is all the same. then you have as much space to write about what you saw and did. some dives take a page or two others are just a few lines.

like dived X vis was bad nice coffee on boat :)

DAvid

#8 ·
#9 ·
cheers

Ok guys, thanks for the help. I'm going to have a look at dive-logs, see how that works out for me.
Lloyd I'm also going to try and get yours printed but seeing as my home printer is busted will have to try and get em done at work.
Scribley thanks for the offer but seeing as they are tech logs and I'm not a tech diver I wont take you up on it. I'm sure there are people out there who would put them to much better use.

Thanks again. Hopper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.