YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Guys

Any of you going to ExCell for the dive show? Be good to meet some of you. Mark Chase you must be going its only up the road from you?

Have to say i'm going mostly to advise some of our newer members on kit and to listen to some of the presentations. But i will be in the bar for a shandy or 6 at some stage.

Regards

Paul

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

Hey, i've just been promoted to a 2 Red Nose member, how did i qualify for that?

Is it done on spelling when Pi**ed

Regards

Paul

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

I'll be there on the Sunday as well, going up in a coach load of about 25 of us from Herne Bay / Whitstable / Canterbury. If anyone wants to go up from that direction give me a shout and i'll pass on the details of our Social Secretaries who are organising it.

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
118 Posts
Imported post

I'm planning on turning up for the Saturday.  Anyone else, or is Sunday generally considered the better day?

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

If I go it will have to be on the Saturday because Sunday is my wedding aniversery. I did offer Ling a bar meel at the dive show and I am still awaiting a reply as strangely she hasent spoken to me since

Mark Chase

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Mark

Pity i did not know sooner as i could have offered you a couple of VIP passes, would that have kept you in credit, fast lane access and VIP lounge?

Another time then.

Paul

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Me, Caroline and Mr Gulliver will be attending on Sunday - shall we wear pink carnations?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

the jedi master will be attending on sunday if only to rip the sh!te out of the greenforce people!! look for a man in a offensive t shirt waving a battery pack at a terrified sale's type person.

if anyone fancy's a bar RV my moby is 07941 863 218 and mine's a large G+T.... thank's

regard's

troxmeister

(Edited by nitrox at 7:26 pm on Feb. 27, 2003)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts