YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hey guys, anyone going to the London Dive Show?

I will hopefully going to assist Louise Trewevas with the Dive Girl stuff and would love to meet up with some more of you.

porg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Imported post

Porg,

I'll be taking the kids there on the saturday. Having enjoyed your comments on various threads over the last few months it would be good to see the person behind the wit.

Cheers

steve

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>There's a very good chance the girlfriend and I will be hitting the capital that weekend.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Imported post

Porg,

I'll be going and working with the nutters at Outdoor & Leisure pursuits, look out for the idiots in fancy dress at the exhibitors party, i'm sure i'll be one of them. Not sure what the fancy dress is yet, but the St. Trinians girls went down a treat at Birmingham this year.

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

I'll be there no doubt, my credit cards may not

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

I'll be there.

Earlier this week Louise told me she is organising a tek diving conference at LIDS. Workshops as well as free sessions for people interested in becoming technical divers.

I will post more information when I get it.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Lou and Caroline, Matt, Anders Scherstén and I will probably be going on Sunday. We'll probably meet up with Bryan "Finless" Salt.

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>unless the liberal amounts of aquasure i recently applied to my drysuit have a miraculous effect, i will be there handing over my credit card to mr otter  

not sure what day

k

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Not sure if the missus and I will be going. Its an awfy long way. I have nearly everything I want and will be doing a couple of trips Skye and Farnes near then. Plus I HATE London
 Its a god awful place with lots of cars and ignorant (non-diver types obviously) people. Plus if its anything like Brum which gets very bussy by midday I'll give it a miss.

Dave C
Edinburger imigrant

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

London is a fantastic city! And, anyway, Excel, where LIDS is held, is some way from the centre of the city.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Keith (Beef) and I will be there on Sunday. Is there a bar where we can meet for a lunchtime break from spending?

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Earlier this week Louise told me she is organising a tek diving conference at LIDS. Workshops as well as free sessions for people interested in becoming technical divers.
Im helping her organise this too - ye gods.

And yes i will be there in my dive bitch stuff, not rubber though (unless i can find some that fits and makes me look at least 5 sizes smaller).

Im looking forwards to the show party - heard it is a riot.  Maybe the nursies outfit will make an appearance......

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Have a picie taken of you in that rubber nursie outfit and you will win the foto competition on the site from Andy2tanks.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

I'm intending to go, though I thought that last year and ended up in Nebraska.

Que whitty comments about my map reading ability...

dan

1 - 20 of 36 Posts