Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

well as show's go it was pretty bog standard, apart from making a few good contact's who surprisingly turned out to be ex bootneck's!! and meeting up with a few pal's from up country and indeed down country.

partook of the obligatory G+T or four at the bar and avoided the over priced hotdog stand adjacent to it as i dont believe a dog to be a dog unless it's served with frigging onion's!!!

anyway lad's to get to the bit yer gonna love.......... after plucking up the bollock's to aproach the lovely miss T and introducing myself as mark or nitrox as my enemie's know me, i was pleasantly surprised to see the initial cat claw extension on the retract and a f!!king sexy smile appear across her chop's. anyway after a brief conversation about banned grandstanding lifeform's (guess who) the conversation turned to my like's and dislike's of Diver magazine blah blah blah the conversation took a dramatic upturn and swung onto how sex sell's and that diver mag should be quicker on the uptake and follow suit of such publication's as Two Wheels Only,RIDE and indeed Performance Bike's.
much to my surprise the beautifull; louise was well up for it and quizzed me on how i would like her to pose.  

after making several suggestion's such as the trademark spiked collar a bungee ball tank banger as a ball gag a bit  of skimpy lycra and a very sultry look on the boat race whilst fixed in a very sexy emma peelish pose for the boy's, much to my surprise she agreed.

we have yet to do a little more negotiation between us so as not to offend all the ethnic,gay,jew's out there and also to allow louise to retain some amount of decorum as our female  sporting icon without losing her to many subscription's.
But come on lad's, lets face it........if she was emma peel!! i would definatley be her steed, but only if she whipped me hard and on a very regular basis

so what we need now guy's!!.............is a show of hand's (prefferably not sticky) on who wants to see the beautifull curvacious miss trewava's undoubtedly the emma peel of sport diving as we know it, in the semi and very provocative raw complete with fetish attire improvised from diving equipment..............come on boyz!!! you know you want to!!!

a show of hand's please gent's.............

now where did i put those tissue's..........................

regard's

nitrox  

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

moved to recent trip reports...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.