YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help needed - any recommendations for a trusted, reliable plumber in south west London?

The hot tap in my bath has stiffened solid and I'm having to pour jugs of water over myself from the sink - this is not good and my usual top plumber is away on holiday in Portugal.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Help needed - any recommendations for a trusted, reliable plumber in south west London?

The hot tap in my bath has stiffened solid and I'm having to pour jugs of water over myself from the sink - this is not good and my usual top plumber is away on holiday in Portugal.
Are you a diver??

You wont be able to afford a real plumber if you are. Every thought of DIY.

Gary

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that GaryC! I've sadly noticed that my boyfriend has not offered to come round and fix it either. I can just see me flooding the flat as I get the spanner out and I really think we've had enough flooding going on recently.

·
I provide much-needed sarcasm.
4,099 Posts
Thanks for that GaryC! I've sadly noticed that my boyfriend has not offered to come round and fix it either. I can just see me flooding the flat as I get the spanner out and I really think we've had enough flooding going on recently.
I wish I could recommend someone, being reasonably local, but the plumber that's supposed to be fixing my boiler has taken a week to have a look at it and order the parts. He has so far blamed flooding around Wimbledon and his van breaking down.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.