YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Shore, boat, wreck or reef anything in the sea and I'm interested, if that's a no go I could do Vobster again. Anyone up for it, let me know.

Allan

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Imported post

Looks like its solo at Babbacombe again, just call me Billy no mates.

Dose any one Know what the vis is like at the moment

Allan

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>No my buddy and I will be in the NDC, checking out our kit post service, and Julians got a new wing. Thought it's a good idea before SOM im a few weeks.

Much better than that hole Vobster, but a lot further to travel for you.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wrecktrekkie @ Feb. 11 2004,13:53)]Looks like its solo at Babbacombe again, just call me Billy no mates.

Dose any one Know what the vis is like at the moment

Allan
the vis is exceptionally good at the moment in Torquay, I was going to dive myself today but I couldn't get into the compressor room  

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

Sorry I can't do NDC as it means driving over the bridge, and I can't bring myself to do that to jump in a puddle.

Torbaydiver thanks for the heads up on the vis, I'm still trying to get out on a boat but if not Babbacomde looking a lot better now

Allan

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

If your going to travel to Babbacombe, you might as well carry on past and go to Plymouth.  Mdemon will tell you what a lovely shore dive it is.  Vis is about 4/5m but i've only been at night lately so it's hard to tell.  Devils point this weekend as we're off springs.  There for 10:00 and in the water 10:45ish.
 See you there, unless you're scared.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

Hi Doug
Yes I'm scared
but with an offer like that who could refuse, I've been meaning to do Devils Point for a long time now so saturday is good for me.

What do you dive it on? air or nitrox, if nitrox where's the best place in Plymouth to get it on the saturday morning?

Allan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts