YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't have time to travel this year, sadly, but next year in the summer I'll have a lot of time, and I can't wait to go on a long vacation so I'm already working out plans in anticipation.

That said, I'm looking for a place where I can scuba dive, learn to surf, and in general just relax, enjoy the weather, and go to a party now and then without coming back home without a dollar to my name (so I think the US and Europe are off the table). I've been looking at Thailand because scuba diving is good there, but I read that surfing there is less amazing. I'm looking to travel in July/August next year.

I'm from the Netherlands myself, and I don't mind paying quite a bit of money for a plane ticket to go far away, as long as actually staying there is relatively cheap (cheap hotels/hostels, cheap food).

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I won't have time to travel this year, sadly, but next year in the summer I'll have a lot of time, and I can't wait to go on a long vacation so I'm already working out plans in anticipation.

That said, I'm looking for a place where I can scuba dive, learn to surf, and in general just relax, enjoy the weather, and go to a party now and then without coming back home without a dollar to my name (so I think the US and Europe are off the table). I've been looking at Thailand because scuba diving is good there, but I read that surfing there is less amazing. I'm looking to travel in July/August next year.

I'm from the Netherlands myself, and I don't mind paying quite a bit of money for a plane ticket to go far away, as long as actually staying there is relatively cheap Best places to scuba dive in the world(cheap hotels/hostels, cheap food).
thanks fro any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts