YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I am looking for a Halcyon single tank adaptor.
If anyone knows of one going up for sale please let me know.

·
Sponsored by The Betty Ford Clinic and Prozac
4,501 Posts
Hi Guys, I am looking for a Halcyon single tank adaptor.
If anyone knows of one going up for sale please let me know.
Why Halcyon?? The Kent Tooling one does the same job, just like dozens of others out there...

If it has to be Halcyon ping Silent Planet / DIR Direct / Underwater Explorers / Dive Dorset.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob,

Didnt realise Kent tooling made them, I have the Halcyon back plate and wanted to make sure the single tank adaptor fitted. Thanks for the input, I want to keep the cost down & try to find a decent used adaptor hence not trying silent planet etc. I wonder if custom divers make them??? Off to google for more leads.

·
Sponsored by The Betty Ford Clinic and Prozac
4,501 Posts
Hi Rob,

Didnt realise Kent tooling made them, I have the Halcyon back plate and wanted to make sure the single tank adaptor fitted. Thanks for the input, I want to keep the cost down & try to find a decent used adaptor hence not trying silent planet etc. I wonder if custom divers make them??? Off to google for more leads.
All STAs should be standard. Kent Tooling, Halcyon, Agir.... There are loads out there.

·
So much more than a child's play thing!
2,725 Posts
I use a Kent Tooling STA on a Halcyon backplate, fits perfectly. I also have a Halcyon weighted STA, that fits perfectly as well but the bolts are imperial sized which is a pain in the ass when you want to replace the wingnuts.

Gareth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts