YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

Im looking for some help folks.

I am trying to find a number (5 to 10) WWI wreck sites within the Humber region that are in 30m of water or less and have some interesting features surviving to look at whilst diving? (Hull fishing fleet would be a dream!)

If not in the Humber then around Tyne castle or Scarborough would be good too.

Can anyone help me with this as I have never dived in the north east region before so my knowledge is non-existent there, yet ive heard there are some very nice sites there.

What are the diving conditions like in the summer months? Are there currents? visibility? local boats and skippers? along with wreck sites?

Thanks all and I look forward to your reply.

Kev

·
Warm water Diver
647 Posts
Hi all

Im looking for some help folks.

I am trying to find a number (5 to 10) WWI wreck sites within the Humber region that are in 30m of water or less and have some interesting features surviving to look at whilst diving? (Hull fishing fleet would be a dream!)

If not in the Humber then around Tyne castle or Scarborough would be good too.

Can anyone help me with this as I have never dived in the north east region before so my knowledge is non-existent there, yet ive heard there are some very nice sites there.

What are the diving conditions like in the summer months? Are there currents? visibility? local boats and skippers? along with wreck sites?

Thanks all and I look forward to your reply.

Kev

The only dive boat that im aware of from bidlington is providence is a blue cat and goes way off shore approx 50 mile. I do have a list of wrecks that i dive from rib in brid 4 pages ish long long east coast area. im away at min but cud sent u copy if any good.

Viz at the min is none existant and has been most of last yr sadly the odd decent day here n there but nothing to shout about.

any more info needed give me a shout

Safe diving

Alistair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts