YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Thought i would try this, met a guy a fair few years ago by the name of Nobby Clark, first been his nickname Clark been his second, his wife's name was Diane and they both lived in Bidiford, in Devon, he was a member of an SAA club but cant remember which one.

I was just looking through some old logs and thought it would be nice to try and contact him, if anyone knows him or where he is then please pass on my details and ask him to drop me a line.

I lost his contact details.

Thanks in advance

Laurence

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Imported post

There is a Nobby Clark who is DO of Londinium dive club (London) - a military based BSAC club. Don`t know if that helps? If it is the right person, the details should be on the BSAC website (www.bsac.org)

Paul

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Paul, thanks for your help, i cant seem to find that club on there web site, probably looking in the wrong place.

Any ideas

Lol

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Nobby is a very common nickname for Clarks, don't know why.

Sounds like we need a 'Buddies Re-united' service.

Adrian

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Imported post

Here is the website - found it finally, it seems they move it around a bit - probably tactically!!

http://lmdc.org.uk/

The Nobby Clarke on here doesn`t have an email address accessable from the website though. If, as adrian says Nobby is a common name for Clarkes, this might be the wrong one - the one I have crossed paths with is in the army and possibly has been for a while as I think he is at a fairly senior rank.

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts