YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WHOO HOO...look free mask and smorkel thingy.....
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lost my crotch strap bucle-loop :frown: anyone know where to pick a spare strap up....please no strap-on jokes:wink: ...i had a smb and reel atached to it at the time too...must have been when geting back into the club rib.:frown:

·
I see Red people
1,186 Posts
No strap on jokes?
On this forum?just wait til Woz sees your post:)
Thats asking a bit much
Where were you today
Im out in the lovely viz of Lambay tomorrow and if i come across your crotch(strap) ill give it to you :teeth:

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
You can get new 1inch and 2inch fasttex (sp) clips in B&Q up here. Also some of the LDS do the 2" ones.

If you have a problem getting one Rig, drop me a PM and I will get one and send it to you.

you can also get them online here (bottom of page):
Clips, Snaps, Buckles..

As for the actual loop bit, just get some webbing, make a loop through the buckle of a suitable size and stitch it up.

A cheap complete strap on eBay
Crotch Scooter Strap - Inspiration Rebreather Backplate on eBay Other SCUBA, SCUBA Snorkelling, Sporting Goods (item 190134800075 end time 03-Aug-07 08:49:51 BST)

For future help, my loop is in the buckle side of my waist band i.e. it can't fall off. Alternatively, make a complete new crotch strap from a single piece of webbing. Measure how much you need, attach to the back of the plate in the usual manner and make a permanent loop at the other end (no buckle) and thread the loop through the open end of the waist band when kitting up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.