YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
I know (see smiley face), but thought I'd add the link in for those interested...
:tongue:
They're no use. On one the badge is on the bottom and on the other the badge is on the top. That would look silly.

:D

·
Chuck Norris put the laughter into manslaughter...
95 Posts
Extra tuff wee jobbies....

hey guys,
thought i'd share this wee tip with you all. use hydraulic hose socks. their made from super tightly woven denier material, like Buddy jackets, there really really tough. i've seen hoses nipped between jib knuckles on diggers, busts the hose but the sock doesn't rip or tear or show any damage. can get 'em in any size from T02 right up to T40 from any local hydraulic supplies store. cost bout £10 a metre. T14 to T16 should fit most 'breathers, and T02 will do all the other hoses.
hope this helps guys
safe diving
JK

·
Bashing head against brick wall
2,105 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Those be the ones.

hey guys
yep those were the little jobbies i was thinking of. the ones on the last page of section 13, the fabric ones, not the silicone ones....their a little fecker cos the don't bend. at all. bad times. plus the fabric ones come in black. good times. and yep, their pretty much bomb proof.
safe diving all,
JK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.