YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Have You Seen My 'Demi-john'?
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lost in scapa now found

lost my decoweenie frame lid off my rebreather black anodised aluminium on the mark graff wreck in scapa 3/6/11 £20 reward to finder dropped off as i jumped in so some where around shot ? alowing for cuurent and floating down basicly any where

cheers john

·
Account Deleted
750 Posts
you don't need it anyway - just decoration, and what were you doing on a deep dark nasty wreck in the first place?
He was looking at the deep, dark, nasty wreck with me and showing me how much less deco he would have on that damn box, now im converted.

·
my business is going under?
750 Posts
John I have one of the black decoweenie frames, would you like me to take some dimensions with the view of trying to have one made locally?

Or why not contact Steeve who has them made he may have a spare lid kicking around

Gerry

·
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yas thanks contacted most of scapa skippers

glos-tech just contacted steeve he has one left but needs anodising probely get that

expensive mistake not fstening lid on

chers john

·
Registered
445 Posts
yas thanks contacted most of scapa skippers

glos-tech just contacted steeve he has one left but needs anodising probely get that

expensive mistake not fstening lid on

chers john
I got mine powered coated yellow..... ohhhh nice ;)

·
my business is going under?
750 Posts
Nice one Kieran that should be worth a few drinks, I bet he makes sure the screw is nice and tight next time

Well done

·
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
exellent thanks for the help bob and to the eagle eyed diver who found it

ive pm bob ref reward and return

cheers john

Reactions: Dave Crampton

·
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice one for finding it. I reckon only another RB diver would recognise it for what it is, whereby I would think it was a bit of plastic shit on the bottom of the sea ;)

thats expensive anodised aluminium shit on the bottom of the sea

1 - 20 of 25 Posts