YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to win two pairs of Woz straps in the recent MND raffle - but I only have two feet and I already have springs on my fins!!

So both vouchers for spring strap kits are available in exchange for a donation to the MND charity (http://www.justgiving.com/diverchris). I'll leave it up to you folks to decide just how generous you want to be, just let me have a copy of the confirmation and a voucher will be in the post to you.

I've spoken to Woz about this and the vouchers are good for any of the marvellous strap kits he does: DIY spring fin strap kits.

So, come on folks - you know springs make sense and you can do some good for charity at the same time!

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Janos said:
I will take you up on one set of these!
Right you are :)
PM with my email address for the donation receipt is on the way, thanks!

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
Janos said:
I will take you up on one set of these!

My spare fins (hooray for YD) arrived today and I want another pair of springs for them.

Janos
I get the feeling that I'll be sawing the buggers up again for you, won't I?

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
Woz said:
I get the feeling that I'll be sawing the buggers up again for you, won't I?
Woz. I am an incompetant and it will take me hours whereas with your engineering wizzardry it will take you but a couple of minutes.

There's a shiny pork pie in it for you...

Janos

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
Janos said:
Woz. I am an incompetant and it will take me hours whereas with your engineering wizzardry it will take you but a couple of minutes.

There's a shiny pork pie in it for you...

Janos
You know the way to a girl's heart, don't you, you old charmer :D

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
turbanator said:
Sharp knife, in through the chest ;)
you need a holiday? :D

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice one Paul :)

Just make a donation and send a copy of the receipt you receive via email to me in a PM.

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both sets now gone to good homes and the charity has benefited a little more as a result - thanks Paul and Janos! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts