YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello YDers,

For the past 11 years I've been running individuals trips on Loyal Watcher and 2012 is no different

Detailed on my website are the dates and costs for 2012 trips, hope to see some of you guys onboard for more fun and frolics

UK Diving trips

This year will see us diving some of the deeper and less dived wrecks in 80-90m, and if they turn out to be exciting dives then we will visit them again on one of next years trips, most likely the last week in June

I will be in Malin for about a month this year, some of it for filming, but mostly for diving, so will try and post some videos as the season progresses

Regards

Rich

Diving and Marine Solutions

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a quick email reference 2012 trips on Loyal Watcher.

All the individual weeks are now full so I've opened the week of 28th July as a group have just cancelled, and if you'd like to check out Loyal Watcher and it's new diver lift have a look here please:

Inga Charters

If you'd like to book on or need more information please drop me a line, and if you haven't seen what Malin Head can offer check out our video from 2010 onboard the Watcher:

Or check out some still images from my website:

Malin Head Wreck Diving - Gallery - Diving & Marine Solutions

Regards

Rich Stevenson

Diving & Marine Solutions - Underwater filming, Rebreather & Cave diver training, Boat charters

1 - 2 of 2 Posts