YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Chasey wants to do this on Saturday ,7th Jan dive details to follow.

<< EDIT >>   BOAT IS NOW FULL     << EDIT >>

Boat leaves at 0840 from the pontoon for the LOANDA

Boat leaves at 1440 from the pontoon for the LUSTINIA

Skipper ANDY    Senior crewman Master Phillips

AM                                          PM

Chasey                                      Chasey
Andy P                                      Andy P
Howard                                      Howard
Digger                                       Digger
Paul Oliver                                  Paul Oliver
Steve S                                     Steve S
Simon D                                      Simon D
Tony                                          Tony
Taurus                                       Taurus
Taurus                                       Taurus

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Got room for a little one Friday night? Promise I'll behave meself!

Might bring a buddy too. Stick me down plus one for the meantime.

And I'll have my inverted set by then, and be able to collect my other tanks!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Do you have a guess on likely weather for then, too Andy? Just before I get my hopes up and all that.

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

errr Andy

This is the 7th right, the stiches come out of my eyeball on the 2nd, I can not dive until after then.

Andrew

Flipping heck, wish I could read, just posted then spotted you had said it was the 7th.

Can't bleeding wait, been out the water for a whole month by then.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Got room for a little one Friday night? Promise I'll behave meself!
 Sure & digger behave, ya kidding

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Might bring a buddy too. Stick me down plus one for the meantime.
 Not mr sainsburys £ 1.49

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And I'll have my inverted set by then, and be able to collect my other tanks!
ya need them , the others you left behind are on YDBay.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do you have a guess on likely weather for then, too Andy? Just before I get my hopes up and all that
  SW 2-5 kts , sunny , calm sea, water temp 15'c and 20 mt VIZ,,,,,, I may be a good skipper , but can also lie like a weatherman

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Forstly, Mr. £1.49 is not a diver. Can you imagine his kit? Absolute comedy. Hve't seen him for a while. Maybe's he's been arrested by Tescos for pulling the same scam!

YDBay. I like it. Can we get the name of the Personal Ads changed? It's got a ring to it.

I'll see whether a buddy volunteers from our lot, but knowing them, I'll be down solo, or maybe with Bird at the worst.
 She wants to see the boat now. I've not shut up about it for 2 days!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]She wants to see the boat now. I've not shut up about it for 2 days!
 & ya a local Dive God,,,, kids told their nan & grandad about you tonight ...... Stevie wants you to be his instructor for the BUBBLE MAKER. FFS

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

OK

I come off a night shift at 0730 so this should be OK. HW at 1149 (its blank on the MCA calender) and its Springs so for a reasonable slack 1549?

That looks good for me, i can fill that up with CD.

Dive safe

Paul

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Bubblemaker on the Lusitania? Let's do it. I think PADI might have a bit to say about that! Now you mention it, I should pay my PADI fees, but then, am I really going to be bothered with it this year? Can't I just write them a cheque as and when? I think so. I'll chance it.

See, you've got to be careful letting the kids believe I'm something I'm not. I tell you what, I'll introduce them to some of my mates who watched me learn to dive. That will bring their view of me down considerably. Mind you to have survived some of my early experiences I'm a bit surprised.

I bet my tanks being upside-down will make me even better in their eyes! I won't introduce them to Scuba Steve until Feb 7th, they're going to love that. And Gobbo, the towel frog. All trick of the trade for keeping kids mesmerised.

If you can find pool to do it in, I'm happy to get them in the water, I'd probably get a mate along I used to work with. He's Brighton based, and of a similar mind-set to me. And 3000 training dives. Oh, and I've got some kids jackets at the moment, designed for 6-10 year olds, and 6l tanks. And as if I don't treat you and yours well enough, I'll do it for free. OK, swap you for a dive. Each.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Andy,

could you please put me down for 2 places myself and Simon D my buddy.

Thanks in advance.

Safe diving,
Steve.

P.S. could you please send me a map to find the boat

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>main thread has been edited ,,,,,, Leave time is 1440

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

So what about the Loanda at 06:30
?
?? back lunch and then the Lucitaina

Or am I Just being silly  

I obviously have no clue what the tides are on Sat

Mark Chase

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Andy, bung my name on the list please.

Even better if we could do an early one as well.

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Mark, Dover at 6.30 am.

Guess who might be begging a bed for Friday night

Andrew

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

Could you put me down for sat as a possible if boat is not full ? woke up today with a bit of a cold
should clear up before the week end
let ya know mid week whats happening

Tony

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Ok , 2 dives it is then ..........

This is good , when i was making dive plans in the club , couldn't fill a boat with a months advanced notice, and certainly couldn't do 2 dives a day.

I'm loving this

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Angus                  FOXTROT ROMEO OSCAR

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>JANOS , mate, You need to book yaself on a course .

Try this one       ANDY'S CHARM SCHOOL, after passing ya be able to dive anytime.

For this Saturday,,Give your girlfriend some cash and tell her to go and treat herself for her birthday and as it's Saturday all the shops will be open, tell her to buy something really sexy as your take her out when you get back in the evening after diving ......... works every time ..

EXCEPT when ya wifes birthday is on the same day as your anniversary ( what a good plan that was , get married on her birthday , that gets you ONE extra days diving per year  
).

ps, I was at 38 mts when my wife was in hospital just about to give birth to my youngest,,,,, when i got on the boat all the crew knew that she had given birth to a BOY, while i was deco'ing ,, and having No comms at the time i didn't know i was a father again ,,,,,,,,, DID i get a bollocking , NOPE,,,,,,,,, was i allowed to call my boy NEMO ,, NO FU$$ING WAYYYYY

1 - 20 of 36 Posts