YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September 10th 2004

Corby and District Sub Aqua Club have a few spare places available on our second Red Sea Trip this year.

We will be diving the Northern Red Sea wrecks; Thisltegorm, Rosalie Moller, Wrecks of Shaab abu Nuhas etc etc, sailing out of Hurghada.

We are a friendly club based in Northamptonshire, we have used this boat on about 8 occassions (mostly twice a year), we know the Crew, Dive Guide and support team very well and as such get very well looked after.

The boat is excellent, all cabins are aircon, en suit, fridge. To see more, take a look at photographs from one of our previous trips on our web site.

Price is £599, includes flights, transfers, 3/4 dives per day, food, bottled water and a tee shirt! (similar trips are advertised in the region of £750-£800)

If you would like any further information please E Mail me at [email protected]

My Webpage

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Sorry to not reply direct, just thought others might want the  answer to my question: When is the trip?

G

·
Imported post

For information, I have contacted Mark (who's running this trip) and they have 6 spaces available at £599 for week beginning 10th September, booking agency price is £779 so a good saving to be made.

I have been on the Valerie before and can definately recommend it in all aspects of a liveaboard, so much so that I am speaking to Mark today to get myself on this trip (so now 5 spaces available), anyone fancy buddying me

wwd

for info on the boat see www.redseadivers.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts