YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People be warned the M1 Juncton 8-junction 9 is going to have a lot of Saturday overnight (21:00-09:00) closures over the next two months to demolish bridges. So if planing to use it check first as its not every one but most of them and plan to use a diferent route if its closed. The A5 will be pretty busy round the section.
ps
My son is rubbing his hands with glee as he's a civil engineer working on the section and its lots of money for him!

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
I read about that on the back of a cubicle door in the ladies at Watford Gap service Weds 30th May
Just before I found I'd left my lights on for all of 10 minutes and had to get a jump :frown:

You can get more info here

Highways Agency - M1 Jct 6a to 10 Widening

:)

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
So Sixie, you needed to get a jump then went to the ladies loo?

l bet the writing was on the wall behind the loo

OK, l know it's a serious thread, but late evening crapolar is allowed....even expected :D

·
11,983 Posts
Where is your mind ?!

There isn't ever anything that stimulating on the back of the toilet door. Apart from mine which has a Johnny Depp calendar :p

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Where is your mind ?!
you really should know me by now, i dont have one

There isn't ever anything that stimulating on the back of the toilet door. Apart from mine which has a Johnny Depp calendar :p
option 1: you should know you have spent long enough doing the research
option 2: now now don't be getting the masses all excitable

·
11,983 Posts
you really should know me by now, i dont have one
LOL Not you as well :rolleyes: Dacorum SAC has a lot to answer for !
option 1: you should know you have spent long enough doing the research
option 2: now now doing be getting the masses all excitable
Being as I can't understand option 2 I'll have to go with option 1 but I can assure you, there are many more service toilets for me to check. That can only mean more diving trips in many new places :p

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
LOL Not you as well :rolleyes: Dacorum SAC has a lot to answer for !

Being as I can't understand option 2 I'll have to go with option 1 but I can assure you, there are many more service toilets for me to check. That can only mean more diving trips in many new places :p
if you were a bloke that would almost be cottaging:) maybe for laydees it could be called 'tin shacking'.

there is a highly illegal solution for 4x4 owners :angel: highway maintenace sticker orange pikey light and pretend you are part of the management team drive up tell em to stop drive past and wahey off you go.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Why can't they close these roads at times other than when I'm not at work and trying to enjoy some personal time. Everything in this country is done to help business and not the PEOPLE.
I know, I know its sensible, its the quietest time, but its always during non-work periods. (as a result of the above of course)

·
11,983 Posts
if you were a bloke that would almost be cottaging:) maybe for laydees it could be called 'tin shacking'.
:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What's "tin shacking" ? :embarassed:
there is a highly illegal solution for 4x4 owners :angel: highway maintenace sticker orange pikey light and pretend you are part of the management team drive up tell em to stop drive past and wahey off you go.
Like it :p

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Why can't they close these roads at times other than when I'm not at work and trying to enjoy some personal time. Everything in this country is done to help business and not the PEOPLE.
I know, I know its sensible, its the quietest time, but its always during non-work periods. (as a result of the above of course)
Stop whining, all that bloody traffic is going to be diverted through where I live (at a guess) and the roads are overcrowded normally, God only knows what it will be like when this shit hits the fan. Later in the year they are closing the Luton airport turnoff too, I wonder if Easy have told their customers, I can see lots of missed flights because of it.

Oh and dont forget, they open the road again at 9am sunday morning, yeah right, never heard of overruning enginnering works!!!!

matt

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Actually yes Easy have told their customers as it was on my booking form for my recent flight, and I received and email a few days before to remind me that there could be problems.
And I'll whinge if I want to - :teeth: Its only your backyard, you know :)

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Actually yes Easy have told their customers as it was on my booking form for my recent flight, and I received and email a few days before to remind me that there could be problems.
And I'll whinge if I want to - :teeth: Its only your backyard, you know :)
And a good thing too, we are setting up Toll Booths in Harpenden, we shall be checking Driving licences, Insurance, tax and MOT, if any of these are suspect no entry will be permitted, then charging a fee to enter Herts. So that should keep the Luton lot out. :)

Matt

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What's "tin shacking" ? :embarassed:

Like it :p
try wikipedia for cottaging then use the imagination:) , if you cant work it out I will tell you next Wednesday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts