YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
My Nark is much worse that my Bite!
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

This is probably the best freebie I´ve ever received with any mag on any subject...A Spanish mag called, " Diving " has started giving away each month, the BBC´s " Blue Planet " on DVD. Can´t remember how many were in the series, but just picked up number two, the one which shows all the nasty little beasties which thankfully stay in the murky dark depths

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Unfortunately the DVD is only in Spanish which is a pity. The mag itself is quite expensive if I remember correctly but it's quite a good magazine, I also read Inmersion.

·
My Nark is much worse that my Bite!
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

Hi Chris...You can the change the language, so I do get to listen to Mr Attenborough. Most DVD´s in Spain have an English language option. You´ve got me in the reading department, It takes me ages to translate:angry: But the quality of the mags are very good.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>That's good to know you can change the languages, thought it didn't have the option. As in Portugal there are no descent dive mags I read the Spanish ones but have to put my poor brain cells to work, still it's worthwhile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts