YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, posted a load of other stuff on DIRX, listing some other gear on here, all top quality kit in excellent condition, job loss forces sale, PM me for more info or offers, thanks.

DUI TLS 350 Signature Series Dry suit (2009), made to measure for me but is more or less a stock large (I am 6ft,41 chest,33 waist,size 9.5 feet) features include red tough duck overlay, Si-Tech dump valve,Halcyon balanced pee-valve,DUI bellows pockets,turbosoles, zip neck and cuffs,attached zip dry gloves (L), new dry zip fitted two months ago.This suit is in immaculate condition.
This is a £2500 suit if bought new, I am looking at something in the region of £900 OVNO. (INTEREST)SOLD

DUI TLS 350 Explorer Series Dry suit (2008) stock large,all black with all the explorer overlays (backs of legs,arms,seat,knees),clover leaf crotch pad,turbosoles,Si-Tech dump valve,Halcyon balanced pee-valve,DUI bellows pockets,zip neck and cuffs,attached zip dry gloves (m),new dry zip fitted 3 months ago.
This suit is the mutts and I will be devastated to see it go. Offers in the region of £700 OVNO. SOLD

Santi BZ400 undersuit (L) some cosmetic damage (tumble drier) but has only done about 50 dives. £150.

Santi BZ400 undersuit (L) some cosmetic damage (tumble drier) but has only done about 50 dives. £150.

Fourth Element Xerotherm full set (top,bottoms,socks,vest) 3 months old,immaculate condition (M) £100.

Halcyon Evolve 40 wing system,immaculate condition,no obvious signs of wear,DSS uprated dump valve,Halcyon SS backplate with storage pocket. £350. OVNO SOLD

Halcyon Explorer 21/9 HID (2010) immaculate condition,never been flooded,always fires,i will include the field service kit (new bulb,test tube and o-rings) worth £165 and an aluminum storage case. £750. (interest) SOLD

Atomic Aquatics M1 DIR reg set,2x 1st and 2nd stages, (12 months old) 35 dives (all correct length hoses inc) Uwatec master diver SPG and attached boltsnaps.These are arguably the best regs for this purpose that money can buy,Monel and titanium components,automatic flow control,2 year service interval,sealed and cold water rated etc etc. £650. (Atomic reg bag inc)SOLD

Atomic Aquatics M1 stage reg set, 9 months old,,15 dives,2 year service interval,sealed cold water rated,Monel and titanium components,SPG (AGIR) inc. £280.SOLD

Scubapro mk25 first stage/Atomic M1 2nd stage reg set,12 months old,immaculate condition,approx. 10 dives,SPG(AGIR) inc. £250.

Atomic Aquatics M1 2nd stage (100cm hose). £100.

Euro 12’s, DIR zone manifold and valves, V4TEC bands,not in o2 test (2007,tested 04/2011). £300. (interest)SOLD

Halcyon wetnotes (attached jet scream whistle and croquis pencils,timex ironman watch).£35 SOLD

Scubapro jet fins and spring straps (XL). £55.SOLD

Scubapro jet fins and spring straps (new size XXL). £60. (interest) SOLD

Atomic Aquatics Venom mask. £70. SOLD

Atomic Aquatics Subframe ARC mask. £60.SOLD

Atomic Aquatics Frameless mask. £35.SOLD

4 Waterproof Hydra hoods,2 (M) and 1 (L) also 1 x 10mm Polar Hydra (M). £15 each.SOLD

Halcyon 4.5 SMB, excellent condition. £60. (interest) SOLD

Halcyon 1.1m SMB,excellent condition. £30. (interest) SOLD

Halcyon Defender spool (x2). £20 each. SOLD

Brand new set of rolocks and various pairs of un used gloves. £70. (interest)

Liquivision Xen (new model) 3 months old, includes the rechargeable battery kit (2 batteries and charger) Zagg full body kit installed, also some standard batteries included. £300 OVNO. (interest) SOLD

Liquivision Infrared interface and cable (for downloads). £35. (interest) SOLD

Uwatec 330m dive timer (2 months old). £50. (interest) SOLD

Uwatec compass in DSS mount, with attached Benchmade rescue hook and sheath. £40. (interest)

Uwatec Master diver SPG (very sought after) excellent condition. £50. (interest)

WOZ IP Gauge open to offers on this.

Various other stuff inc v weights,undergloves and socks,decanting whip,double enders,etc. WHIP SOLD

Postage at cost PM for any further details or photos’s.

Edited to include the suits,HID and other bits,some of which i have interest in over on DIRX,posted here in case they fall through.

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just under a fiver (parcel2go)

Simon

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sorry to hear about job loss. Interested in the Euro 12s can you post photo or if poss can nip around tomorrow AM to see?

PM sent re: euros

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are you based?

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Terry, beat me to it!

Simon.

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
For those that don't know Simon he's not known as "bling polish" for nothing - this kit is immaculate and very well looked after.

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@druid1 it means i have had pm's on dirx/Facebook and have had no definate buyers yet.I have gone through the PM's in order that i have received them.

Simon

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Decant hose is the AP valves O2 one,it has the green valve,sunnto spg and the pressure purge button.I only have the bull nose adapter for it though (the one for attaching to J's) as i have lost the other insert,i am sure you can get them from AP though.
The price would reflect the missing bit.

simon.

·
My Gran looks like Yoda
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump to include the Atomic reg sets.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts