YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Falcon, John or anyone else interested back to Malta 21st, February for 8 weeks and would be happy to dive with you.   You need to be AOW or equivalent and have a current medical in order to get a permit to dive independently.  Prices per person are approximate and in Sterling.

Permit - £5
Medical obtained locally - £5
Car hire and petrol - £40
Weeks hire of 15lt cylinder, fills and weight belt - £34

I am 59 years old DM who has dived Malta the past 12 years and have good knowledge of most of the sites.   I am awaiting my 6th cartilage operation which probably wont be done until after this trip but can still dive and drive okay.   I always base myself at Strand Diving, St Pauls Bay.   I also have a self running CD with commentary of underwater photos I have taken over the years with a Sea and Sea MX5 and anyone wanting a copy FOC just drop me a line.

·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Hi Fragle - drop me a line with an address and will send you a copy of the CD.   As regards diving together you would be most welcome - I am booked into Palm Court Hotel, Qawra - Room 509 as per usual.   This is not an organised trip as such - you would need to arrange you own travel and accomodation package but I will happily sort out the diving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts