YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I will be staying in Bugibba, NW Malta for the last week in June first week in July.
I am thinking of using either Scubatech or Divedeepblue both based in Bugibba.

If anyone has any personal experiance of these two or any other diving operators I would be interested, thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Imported post

I have not experienced either of the operators you have referred to so am not in a position to respond. However, I have for the past three years dived with Aquaventure who reside at the Mellieha Bay Hotel at Mellieha Bay. They are a Padi 5* Palm Resort and are thoroughly professional. They will arrange a dive itinery to suit yourself with no hard sell and  also arrange pickups from anywhere on the island so transport isn't a problem. They can be contacted at [email protected]

The manager is called Ian and is an all round top bloke.

Hope this is of some help.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Thanks Paul.

I have contacted Aquadventure, Daphne sends her regards, and based on your recomendation will be using them.
I am staying for a two week family holiday and hope to squeeze in a 10 dive package, but this depends on wifee, who is complaining that becasue I'm going to Scapa and the Farne Islands in August I shouldn't dive on a "family holiday" which I think is very selfish of her.

The problem is that the diving is going to cost me mega bucks and thats not because of the amount paid to the diving operator, its the cost of the bribe to wifee.

When either my daughter Rebecca or son Mark came on holiday I could argue that diving was a family activity, can't do that now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Imported post

Howard,

glad you've managed to fix yourself up - you won't be disapointed. Try to programme a dive on the Um El Faroud, its a superb dive. Pleased that I was able to help.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts