YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
That was fantastic love the video very good quality go to the Maldives quite a lot and that was excellent.
hopefully going on a trip in August with shaft on a live aboard to see loads of mentor's and Welsh sharks.
I don't think my video will be as good as that safe diving

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Loved the video! Then watched the Palau video, wonderful. Now I'm going to recite over and over, 'envy is bad!', 'envy is bad!'.

Thanks for sharing.:)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Cheers for posting this, very timely. I'm off for a weeks liveaboard in the Maldives in 2 weeks followed by a week on Kuredu.

·
Twin Set? Nah, give me gills instead.
187 Posts
Excellent video of my favourite place to dive. Plus the palau video is just amazing. Envy is good, makes me determined to go there!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind comments. Putting these clips together kind of lets me re-live the holiday a bit. Necessary after such a knackering journey home.

Zero-Viz: lucky you! Hope the volcano stays quiet...
I've been on the Monsoon a couple of times, and the main guide is a really nice bloke called Chris. My favourite sites were up in Noonu atoll. For your land-based week, it's worth pestering Prodivers to take you to a site called Fushivaru Kandu (for sharks and eagle rays).

sjwhite26: I have a Sony PDX10 in a USVH housing, neither of which is made anymore. The camera is a 3-chip miniDV system, and I white balance manually, usually off the brightest part of the water surface. Enjoy Kuredu!

Cheers,
Matthew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts