YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks
Selling my Mares Icefit Neoprene Drysuit
It is in good condition, all the latex seals are 100%, it has a small repair on the bum from where I thought I could shimmy off the step at Malinbeg :embarassed: but I have been diving with it since and it doesn't leak.

It is a size Medium with Size 5- 6 boots

Here is the sizing from Mares
Height 5ft 4-6ins (162-168cm)
Chest 32.5-36ins (83-92cm)
Waist 26-29.5ins (66-75cm)
Hips 36-40ins (92-102cm)
Boots 5 - 6
I am 5ft 3 and a UK 10-12.

Here is the info from Mares
Mares IceFit She Dives Diving Drysuit produced by Mobby's for Mares. The new Mares Ice fit compressed high density neoprene drysuit. An anatomical cut with the added benefit of durable lycra to produce an incredibly flexible and superbly comfortable drysuit. Produced using Mobby's Patented Dyna Weave high density neoprene, 5% denser, retaining incredible flexibility and providing insulation equivalent to 7mm.

Features include:
Si-Tech adjustable shoulder dump valve and Si-Tech 360deg swivelling inflator valve with a renowned reputation for performance under extreme conditions
Latex neck and wrist seals for a secure and confident water tight seal
Webtex internal lining, an almost fleece like texture, provides not only a very comfortable finish but assists in conducting heat generated inside to ensure warmth is retained
Comfortable, vulcanized boots, durable and reinforced with an anti-slip sole. Rear heel notches to help secure your fin strap and to help in removing your suit
Adjustable internal braces

Comes with hose, drybag and a medium beaver atlantic undersuit.
£175 including P&P

Here is me in it :tongue:

If anyone would like more pictures of the drysuit please PM me.
Payment by paypal or bank transfer

Thanks
Kerri

1 - 1 of 1 Posts