YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All , Iam after a new mask has anyone got one of the above . What do you think? The x vision seems to fit ok but not been to a shop thats got the Liquid Skin Mask in ( does that meen something)
Thank You In Advance Cheers Paul

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,911 Posts
Hi All , Iam after a new mask has anyone got one of the above . What do you think? The x vision seems to fit ok but not been to a shop thats got the Liquid Skin Mask in ( does that meen something)
Thank You In Advance Cheers Paul
I have one of them Paul, I was after a spare x-vision, but our supplier just happened to have one in his car :rolleyes:

It fits just as well as the 'X' (not surprisingly), but I think the skin feels a little too soft and pliable for my liking, I sometimes wonder if it might tear like a pair of soft contact lenses do (not that it should of course), but it does squash down nice and flat in my BC pocket.

HTH

Sue

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sue, Hope you well thanks for that i had heared that they are a little soft, will go for an X i think. Bet the weather is better than the rain in Cheshire over there.
PS Like the quote could'nt agree more
Best Regards Paul

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,911 Posts
Hi Sue, Hope you well thanks for that i had heared that they are a little soft, will go for an X i think. Bet the weather is better than the rain in Cheshire over there.
PS Like the quote could'nt agree more
Best Regards Paul
I've had the 'X' a couple of years now, and before that a couple of Cressi Big Eyes - I've just got used to those skirts, which is probably why the 'skin' feels very soft. Apparently they are flying off the shelves though.

The weather is indeed better here ;), I've just been watching the reports on BBC World about the flooding in Sheffield (my home town) - what a disaster!

Oh, and everyone that knows me, knows I live by my signature! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.