YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Looking at getting a nemo but can someone tell me what the difference is between the two models? Is it just the materials used to make them or are there any other benefits? Thanks. :)

·
176 Posts
I have the steel, and as far as i'm aware, when I bought mine a year ago, the only difference was the materials used to make them.

The titanium one is lighter than the steel.

G

·
I have the stainless steel one too, I was going to buy the Titanium one, but was informed that it wasn't as hardy as stainless steel.

Corinne

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
If you have to go with a Mares computer then keep your eye on ebay, a seller happy(somethingorother) (NOT ME!) sells lots of Mares gear regularly.
Ive bought a couple of brand new things from them and so have a couple others I know of.

If you check the YD forums you might find a few folk that have had warranty / repair issues with mares computers.

Davie.

P.S you could also consider getting a different make / model :p

·
Strokier than a petting zoo
899 Posts
If you have to go with a Mares computer then keep your eye on ebay, a seller happy(somethingorother) (NOT ME!) sells lots of Mares gear regularly.

happy9108 is the seller from ebay. I've bought quite a bit of gear from them, always had good service. They only list items at weekends and usually only one day auctions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts