YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AH that is not a good idea the back pressure could back up and then it would be raining Marmite all over Europe and maybe the world!
Can you imadgine the enviromental devostation. Let alone diving in Marmite infested waters......:D

·
Tell me again... Which way is up?
1,041 Posts
Nah, save it for when the French farmers blockade the ports again, OR the Spanish Air Traffic Controllers who are due to go on strike again (as soon as this ash problem clears up of course). THAT'LL TEACH THE SWINE. Englands secret weapon - Marmite, kills 99% of all known taste buds .... dead

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marmite ? Yuk - I would rather lick my own arse !
Sending them Marmite is a favour, if you really want to **** them up, send them James :)
I saw a Tiger at the zoo today,And my nephew asked, Why is that tiger liking it's arse?
I told him it had just eaten James and was getting rid of the taste.:D

Reactions: Rod

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
Is this another EU plot, what with Butter Mountains and Wine Lakes, will this be a Marmite Splodge?

Plenty of room in Darlo for the black gold;)

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes, send it all here. If anyone feels the need to rid their local area of marmite i am more than happy to stockpile it for them.....
Is this another EU plot, what with Butter Mountains and Wine Lakes, will this be a Marmite Splodge?
SICK SICK SAD did i mention SICK :puke:

Plenty of room in Darlo for the black gold;)
SICK SICK SAD did i mention SICK :puke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts