YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Got a chance to book 2 weeks holiday in July. Looking at Marsa Alam again, narrowed it down to a choice between the Iberotel Lamaya Family Resort, Brayka Bay Hotel or the Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort. I am looking to dive as much as possible & wife (no kids) looking to chill out in the sun. Anyone had direct experience of any of these hotels?

·
"Kite is right"
1,899 Posts
Hi
Got a chance to book 2 weeks holiday in July. Looking at Marsa Alam again, narrowed it down to a choice between the Iberotel Lamaya Family Resort, Brayka Bay Hotel or the Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort. I am looking to dive as much as possible & wife (no kids) looking to chill out in the sun. Anyone had direct experience of any of these hotels?

well if you choose the Lamaya, i will be the one wandering around with my Inspo !! 11th to 25th :teeth:

ps. i am diving with emperor and tekstream, and also some with the hotel's dive centre

ash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.