YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my email newsletter from Ocean Reef and on page one are Matt Johnston and, friend of the ladies, Monty Halls (new series soon).

I was trying to copy the relevant bits up but the upload failed (I copied parts of the PDF file to Paint and saved them as .bmp files - perhaps the files were too big). Normally I get a warning that I don't have enough space left but this time just "the upload failed".

Oh well, never mind, eh?
:)

· Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping someone would advise how to resolve the problems with copying the info onto a YD page.

Also, I think I succeeded quite well in quietly reminding everyone of my FFM status? :quite smug mode:

:)

· Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
copy all the pdf (use ctrl + A) into a word doc as you can't copy excerpts, then from word copy and paste the bits you want into a post. Easy... or email it to me and I'll do it. :teeth:

· Registered
2 Posts
Ig-downloader might update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be shown by an updated 'Amended' date and the updated version will be compelling when it is open. If we roll out material changes to this privacy notice, we might tell you either by conspicuously posting a notification of such changes or by straightforwardly sending you a notification. Get more information ig story viewer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts