YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hello, my name is scuba, and im 13 weeks old.  I wa a ferral kitten nearly squashed by a lorry, so had a shaky start in life.

My favourite activities are murdering carrier bags, the plastic mesh off cylinders is good fun too, as is beating up Greebo, the other moggy living here.

I like trying to do the wall of death around the bedroom at 3am, but strangely, the people who also live here do not appreciate it.

I have a strange obsession with fire, and sit and stare at it for hours.

I also LOVE to sit ontop of the computer monitor and chase the mouse arrow.........i leave cat bogies on the screen if i bite it though....

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hello Scuba. Pleased to meet you. My name is Jade and I'm about a year and a bit. Not sure of my exact age as I was found at the side of the road in November 02.

I have a foot fetish. In particular I like to sniff Dave's shoes and slippers. Josie's feet don't smell too much, but I like to scratch and bite her as often as I can get away with it.

Not too keen on the fire. I like to lie in front of it and get roasting, but I prefer water. My latest obsession is with the kitchen tap. I sit for hours in the sink waiting for drops to drip out of the tap, or for the tap to be turned on. I like the bathroom too, especially after a dive when the kit is being washed in the bath and it smells all salty and fishy like the sea! Walking along the side of the bath is another of my favourite pasttimes, as is running as fast as possible from the front to the back of the flat.

Well, must go now as I can tell that you've lost interest, being a little kittle and the plastic bag is rustling, oh yes and Dave is on his way to the kitchen, and might put the tap on......

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Hello Scuba, my name is Sylvester. Like you I was rescued by a lovely caring diver - they're not all bad people are they? My favourite hobbies are preening, eating, sleeping, eating and did I mention sleeping?

I have a friend called Chewie, apparently after a wookie - whatever that is who strolled in one day through the cat flap but that's another story.

Miow,

Sylvester

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Hello, My name is Chewie.

I'm a friendly and physchotic cat who had to live on his own wits for 3 years after I was chased off by a neighbours cat. I lived here before team Bunny and decided to introduce myself to Noel when he was filling the fish tank. I like to sleep under the radiators in the house and also by the fire. After we eat I like to play with my friend Sylvester where we chase each other round the garden.

I especially like it when when I get fed vast amounts of roast chicken and steak.

Purr,

Chewie.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Dudes,

There's w-a-y too much pussy in this thread!  

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Hi,

My name's Simba. I like eating people and sleeping.

I live in Africa but would love to try Stoney Cove at some point.

Cheers.

Simbs

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Hello Scuba and welcome to YD
Please would you come round to my house. My wife and I are having a discussion about our smallest bedroom. I say it it too small to swing a cat round in and she says it isn't..............:p

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

Aww aint they cute...
But they say bigger is better...............Go Simba

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hiya folks,
            Our names are Morcombe and Wise. We would quite happily eat all of the above.....with room for seconds!

Peter

·
Registered
18 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Bren

There is no such thing as too much pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Topcat @ Feb. 03 2004,12:49)]Bren

There is no such thing as too much pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey
I stand corrected! Amen to that sister Tracey!  

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Greetings, my name is Shere Kahn,  Messrs. Morcambe and Wise are more than welcome to have a go if one thinks one is hard enough...

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I dunno, i seen more dogs come in at work having picked on the wrong cat than cats come in having picked on the wrong dog..................

1 - 17 of 17 Posts