YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Right then. Can everyone look at the bottom of the main screen and tell me whose name is at the start of the Members online bit? Because on my computer it's me, and I don't know why. I'm not first alphabetically, and there are people on the list who signed in before me, and it's always first! Is your name always first? Help.....

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

no boys , it's mine that is first....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Imported post

I'm afraid that you're all suffering from delusions.  My name is definately first.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

If memory serves, your individual names will appear as first in the queue in the list as you read it on your screen. Haven't got a clue why?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Daz says hes No 1 DAN SOUTH AN DONT YA FORGET IT !
I recon we need some fish bait!
Come on daz ive got the concreete in the mixer just got to get your size for the overcoat

LOOKS LIKE I'M STILL TOP OF THE LIST IN OUR MANNOR BOYS  

now lets get back to the fishes

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I'm also first on the list, once I thought this was because I had left the connection on all night! BUT the other day I noticed I was second, why I do not know...

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

I don't get the order system tho. OK, so beacuse I'm logged in as me, I come up first on my computer. How is everyone else organised? It's nearly alphabetical (or it was last time I looked) but not quite. Are computers really clever enough to know who I want to see at the top of my list?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

Ok, Ok. I think I've figured it out.

If you click on the link above the list of names, which shows exactly what everyone logged on is looking at, you'll see which forum section they are in and what time they last actioned/ clicked/refreshed. When you click on Yorksiredivers to return to the top, you (when your page refreshes) become the latest person to access the site, i.e you've just loaded the top page. Hence your first on the list, followed by the second last to click/refresh, etc...

So the list is a cronological order of who accessed a page on YD in order of the latest person, followed by the next latest....

Dave C:D

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dcrampt @ Nov. 24 2003,15:48)]So the list is a cronological order of who accessed a page on YD in order of the latest person, followed by the next latest....
wow! i wish i was as clever as you  

1 - 13 of 13 Posts