YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Right, this is pissing me off now.

In the last month, I've had 17 people come to my site from search engines, after Googling for searches along the lines of "woman diving in mermaid wetsuit"

WTF is the sudden cause of this?? It's getting on my nerves!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Possibly.. but they've not affected my site - it's just something that's surfaced in the search logs (no idea what search engine they were actually using).

·
A Big Member
130 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Dom

Here's what i found, although i suspect this reference is just you posting on your own site about the mermaid thing

paul

·
Registered
18,471 Posts
Imported post

So, in effect, you have just made it even worse!

Actually, I was looking for something else random one day and ended up getting a link to your your blog-thingy. You were talking about trying to keep it secret from your girlfriend.  mayeb because it contains fantasies of women in mermaid suits?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Nah - if I were trying to keep it secret I'd hardly have made it a subdomain of my own website

I'm just seeing how long it takes her to find out it exists.

6 months and counting...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

blog = abbreviation for "weblog" - an online record about... well, just about anything really.

Mine's mainly there to backup a naturally weak memory for times & places

·
Registered
12,750 Posts
Imported post

Lou

(we)blog

Online diaries. Most of them are the text version of holiday photos. Some are good fun.

Adrian

PS Dominic, I had problems with Demon for a year after I cancelled the account...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.