YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Best wishes to all the gang over the xmas period and for the new year. Yes second that, safe diving.

Regards
Tony

·
Killed in the line of Duty. RIP.
173 Posts
Imported post

I'd like to wish everyone a merry Xmas and a very safe New Year.
Merry Xmas :santa:

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Same here folks, if you're diving over the festive period, dive safely.  This frog is going to mummy and daddy frog for Christmas and to swally champagne.  What a pity the other half doesn't like it.  All the more for me!  Ribbeting good fun ahead...  :boozer:  :froggy:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

It's Xmas eve and I'm at work
Still, only till noon.

I'm getting lots of funny looks tho.. you'd think they'd never seen someone wearing a five-foot Santa hat.

Still, Happy Xmas everyone!

(Edited by Dominic at 10:15 am on Dec. 24, 2002)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

And a Happy Christmas to you all from those of us this side of the North Sea, where it's freezing cold (minus 7 degrees at midday yesterday) and most of the bays in our local fiords are covered with 6 inch-thick ice, making our choice of dive sites for shore dives a bit limited at the moment. :santa: :reindeer: :madnoel: :party2:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]most of the bays in our local fiords are covered with 6 inch-thick ice, making our choice of dive sites for shore dives a bit limited at the moment.
<span =''>

What's the problem? Walk out onto the ice fully kitted and jump up and down a few times. Hey presto, you can start your dive

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Waiting for the time to get sufficiently late that I can leave work without getting caught.....

So, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Christmas to all, see some of you on the 30th, and a happy New Year - speak to you all again then.

Byeee

Lou

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

M-E-R-R-Y X-M-A-S T-O E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!!!!!

Have a great time all and I hope Santa brings what you most want.

Dave :thumb:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Tried that, Dom. It doesn't work! And as I'm not into ice diving (apparently much overrated - people spend about £200 to do the course, enjoy the experience a couple of times, then decide they've been there, done that), I'm going to have to stick to the few places where there is still open water or dive from one of the very few boats that are still in the sea.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

I wish you all a Happy Christmas and fun filled new year.  I look forward to meeting any of you as chance would dictate and leave you with the following quote.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kind Regards,
Darren

1 - 11 of 11 Posts