YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>here at 06:18 all by myself  

Have a great day all, hope ya all get what you wanted .

Andy

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

06.45am and I am doing the Wages

The kids will wake up soon and that will be great

Have a great day all

Mark Chase

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>And you Mark,

YOU TIGHT ASS, i had to do wages on the 22nd .......   on mine and the missus tho',,, so not as bad as you.

Have a great holiday & see you in the new year, got lots here waiting to do ya fave wreck

Andy

Oh thanks for the lovely donation by the way .

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

Thankfully my "kids" are older now and don't do early mornings so I got up at a more civilised time.
Have a great Christmas everybody.:D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Merry Christmas one and all.
Half eleven and I've only just finished breakfast

·
Respected Wreck-diving Author & Resident Farnes Ex
666 Posts
Imported post

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone, hope Santa's been kind to you all this year

Cheers Ron

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

Happy Christmas to all of you and lots of diving next year (although I've got one booked on 28th from Brighton). Good luck to Andy and the YDers at Dover on the 28th.

Only kid in my house was me and I had a "bit of a head" this morning. Now at my parents where all the grand/great grand children visit for a bit of Christmas greed .. er, present opening.

All gone now so I can start learning how to use my digital camera without having sticky children near it.  

I'm feeling sad about the Beagle 2 problems as I was really looking forward to following its progress. Fingers crossed for later.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Aye, Merry Christmas everybody,

Up at nine making Beef en Croute all ready and raring to go.

Just been to the pub for a couple of pints with the lads and now waiting for the in-laws to show ...

Have a good 'un

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Well I'm sitting on my own with a bottle of Laughing Frog. Everyone's away to Mums for X-mas dinner, so I'll be grilling chicken goujons and then going to the pub at dinner time.

Peter

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

It's poured with rain the last 2 days and blown half a gale, so all our lovely snow is gone. Shame, we were looking forward to a white Christmas. Added to that, my wife is poorly and we've had to cancel her sister's visit at the last minute so I'm wondering what I'm going to do with the 7 lb turkey and big christmas pudding that will be ready to eat in about an hour.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Imported post

just to wish all the yorkshire divers members a very merry christmas and a prosperous and a safe new year from south yorkshire (ps my son had me up at 5am this morning the way he came tearing down the stairs u would have thought the house was ablaze lol)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Just finished Christmas dinner. Stuffed. Everyone else sleepy. My 17 year old son decided to show us just how much wine he could drink. Mightily impressive.

If everyone falls asleep I can watch my new Captain Scarlett videos.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Just woke up after xmas dinner feeling like my head belongs to someone else and wishing my belly did

Have a great xmas and a happy and safe new year.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>merry xmas everyone (capel diver is my dad) and my 17 year old brother has been sick all over my ps2 and other stuff, my mum (who doesnt dive) is very angry with him.
hope you all have a good day and a happy new year.
beef

1 - 15 of 15 Posts