YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Any one doing a mid-weeker at Stoney this coming half term.
Me and the boy want to try our new stuff out, be good to meet some of you guys if possible. Lou you up for it, make amends for missing you at the show, I'll buy the beer - no curry though!
Matt

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

i can do those days...

·
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Andy
that sounds good to me, any particular day suit, my boys off school, I can get any day off and we could have a threesome if you treat me gentle, no not like that.
Matt

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Wed 23rd?

·
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

I'll confirm my boy is available and I can swipe the car, cant fit all the kit on the bike and get back tomorrow. Early start or relaxed i.e. sort of 9/10ish ? We want to practice smb release as we have just bought a couple and bimble, OK with you?
Matt

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

early start is usually the best if you wanna beat the traffic going home, but im easy either way.  anyone else fancy a day playing at stoney?

·
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Andy
we're up for that weds 23rd. 10 o'clock start is best for me, you ever tried getting a 15yr old out of bed in the morning. Mob no is 07803 17 16 18 - any probs on the day.
C U there, what you driving? Me silver Astra CV51CTX.
Matt

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Guys,

I will ask Caroline and see what she says about getting the day off, and see how we get on with the drysuits on Saturday, but we may be up for it.  I will let you know!

Be a shame to miss and almost southern YD day!

·
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

Lou
sounds good, hope you two can make it, then you can check out my pony rig. Keep us posted, actually I think I saw Caroline on Sat. she looked very peeky (as me Mum would say) could be needing a sicky me thinks. Book a GP appointment, probably 23rd with these waiting lists.
Also why does it say 70 posts on the bottom of all your posts - conspiracy theory anyone?
Matt

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Matt

moby is 07779 834829

driving a renault laguna, maroon.

anyone else?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts