YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Want to do a days midweek boat diving in Selsey and need at least two more people in order to book the boat. Flexible as to dive sites and times but would want to keep it shallower than 25m and do at least 2 dives in the day. Quite fancy the Mulberry, possibly as a night dive?

This'll be my buddy and I's last dive for a month or so so we can do our exams so give us a hand to get it booked!

Cheers,

Iestyn.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Bump, there's enough choice of days and sites, someone must be interested...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Yes, need a minimum of 4 to create a midweek dive, but thanls for the link

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Last chance before we bin it..actually we'll drive to plymouth and shuttle to the scylla instead but will be a damsite less convenient, and cost me more in petrol! Don't ask me why he'll drive to plymouth but not dover, he has an idea that one wouldn't take much lohger than the other so we may as well try the scylla!...I just sit in the passenger seat and act grateful...

So, if no ones up for helping us book Selsey, pould anyone like to join us on a rib shuttle to do the scylla and hopefully the JEL in the afternoon?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Ok, diving the scylla in the morning and JEL in the afternoon on Friday April 30th. Diving on a Rib with Looe Divers, £40 for both dives including air. If anyones interested contact Looe Divers direct but let me know as well so I can sau hi!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts