YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Well, deciding to be fashionable late, Drifty forgets about Mr Yates impeccable timekeeping and turns up to an empty bar.

Great.

Fortunately, within seconds of standing at the bar the kind Gav and Fi appear, take pity on me and ply me with Theakstons Old Peculiar - which I can confirm lives up to it's name as I feel about 100 this morning and I'm not going into the peculiar!

So it's Gav, Fi and Drifty who find Dave hiding in a corner with a half gone beer! We are soon joined by Graham, and Graham (seeing double after the first sip is disturbing), his parten and a few of the Divetech mob.

All in all a very pleasent jolly with much banter, beer and pish taken out of Gav....

Top night!

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Fun night had by all - even me - who due to my severe leg injury had to partake of many large Laphroigs to dull the searing pain.

By midnight there was no pain at all - this morning tho' the pain has moved from my leg to my head.

Strange that eh?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.