YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi guys

It occurred to me the other day that one of the board stalwarts has been extremely quiet.  No, not AnneMarie, but Driftwood.  Is he just posting under an assumed name, or has he quit the boards for good?

Fee  

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Glad to know that someone has missed me  

Nope, still around but my online time has been drastically cut due to losing my work internet connection....

Annoyed me more than losing the job  

So 'scuse the lack of me....

Still here, diving the odd time and checking in now and then.

Y'all take care

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

so that only leaves the other one metioned. Anybody heard how she's doing?
Matt

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

doe's anybody actually f!"cking care??

regard's

trox

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Actors only refer to Macbeth as "The Scottish play" for fear of bringing bad luck,  soooooo...see where I'm going with this?

Who else used to be on here but we don't hear much from?  I see Paxo has resurfaced, but, for instance, where's Billy the Kangeroo (who was one of the first names I saw on here last year) ? Or, what happened to Big Steph?

Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
104 Posts
Imported post

Big Steph is still here.  I had problems with my computer for a while.  I may not be posting as I should but I still look in from time to time.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

And a fine welcome back, Big Yin.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Imported post

Well Andy2Tanx we're back!!!

Back from the dead now that we have set up in business on our own - away from dem damn Swedes.

We can now access YD anytime without having to look over your shoulder!

Speak to you soon and ... safe diving!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello all.

Sorry you missed me, even had the odd personal note from individual members, I am touched - which some of you knew anyway.
I think I am surfacing from the shock of finding I am dispensable from my previous employment, have started with my Maltese Matey  
to set up our own company coz no-one else will keep me in the manner to which I have been accustomed.
Another shock was meeting Diver John recently, must have been similar shock to him, coz he's gone off to Gozo for the see you all soon,
thanx for the mention

I have been back into this note after I saw its impresive colour scheme - and couldnt see how text colours are defined.
Sorry, perhaps I should just delete the bugger and go back into hiding.
Sob,sob...................
Gottit - I hope - thanx for the info.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Ummmm,  Yellow on grey really does not work  

Easier to read if I highlight it though.

Daz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts