YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pay as you go nokia at the mo', i used to put a £10 on it every coupla months so it was the cheapest option. Now i have a life i find i am putting £10 on a week or more often than that.

So the question is to the YD massive, where is best to go to get a good deal on a contract mobile. I mainly use it for sending txts and i dont care about gadgets on it like cameras and mp3's. I just want it to ring when someone calls or bleep when someone txts, and preferably a nokia 'cos i can't be arsed to read the instuction book:embarassed:

Cheers folks, i know am a right lazy tw4t but this'll save me googling for hours if someone has just gotten themselves a good deal and can pass on the info:teeth:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
Sean,

I get 600mins and 600 texts (or is it a 1000) a month for £35 on 02 from Carphone Warehouse, choice of phones, but I've got a Nokia 6230i, cos it fits me handsfree kit in the car... After trying a few other makes, I still consider Nokia the easiest to use for texts, but this may be because I'm used to it.

HTH

Pete

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm on one of the T-mobile Flex Traffifs, the thing i like about this is you don't have to watch the amount of minutes you have left and the same with text. You just keep and eye on your monthly allowance, which is sent to you weekly and can also be obtain with a simple phone call or online.

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
speak too your fellow fat cnut milldog i'm sure he'll pull ya pants down i mean do you a deal:teeth:

·
A huge member
423 Posts
your soiled for choice when it comes to tarrifes but i agree that nokia are the best they are easier to use and the battery lasts longer than other makes iv come across iv just had a free upgrade with orange to the nokia 6300 nice phone i did have the 6230i again nice phone but i broke it plus they dont make the 6230i any more even though you can still buy them there considerd an old phone, iv gone contract as its a lot less hasselhof than pay as you poo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts