YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hey, I finally dived the Moldavia, went in with Mark Chase, and it is fantastic, so much life, mor Bib than a toddlers tea time convention.

If you get the chance, dive this wreck, it is not particually challenging, but it really is spectacular.

Andrew

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I like the not particularly chalanging bit M8

My first Mol trip I did serious and ireprable dammage to a pair of Calvin Clynes
But I booked my second trip the moment I got back on the boat. It was that good.

That said a very flexable wreck that can be dived at 40m if you like on a low tide you just have to resist the temptation to pop down and grab those lovley crabs at 50m

Speaking of which I think my one is trying to escape from the fridge again  

Have a good one Rob. Let me know what you thaught of the Duke Andrew and I are thinking about doing that one.

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

Yeh Rob, enjoy, I did, I want to do the Duke, but Mark said he has heard mixed stories, but, I have been told to make sure you take a trowel to dig out the goodies. Apparently there are lots of big glass jars that you can get out whole if your carefull. Please post a report of some sort.

As for challenging on the Mol, I mean not having to reel off and wander through, or having to stick your hand out to make sure the wreck is still there.

I am sill buzzing from it, can't wait to get back on it.

Andrew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts