YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi,

Mark Chase and I have got ourselves a trip to the Moldavia on Friday 9th May, looking for other people to join us, she sits in 50~54M depending on the slack, the boat is the Nauticat (witty huh) out of Brighton.

Andrew

·
Registered
47 Posts
Imported post

Andy

I am interested if I can arrange a day off work, but this would be my deepest dive (I have done bounce dives to 50m overseas but never hung around for too long!!). I often dive in the 30m+ range and in the 40m a few times a year.

As a point of interest, what would you say is the prerequisite experience and minimun kit for the planned dive (assuming there a plan at this time).

Kevin

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Imported post

Andy P

Moldovia is on my "wish list" this year.  Having done countless dives from Brighton etc.  I never actually managed to get out to the "Mol".  Steve Johnson's Nauticat is a jolly good choice for the trip out there.  Can't make the date you mentioned.  Maybe some other time?

Got your msg. about the He by the way.  Thanks.

I'll be moving "down South" soon, so will be keen to pick your brains re the He supplier you mentioned.

See you.

Bob

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Kevin,

Despite numerous attempts I have not manage to dive it yet, I will phone Mark and get him to post.

Bob,

Wot, you, coming down south, omigosh.

No problem, I am hoping to get it all set up for myself tomorrow, this is by far the best source I have found particually as they only charge for the gas used, once you have got the first 50 L 'J'. They do a similar deal for O2 also.

Andrew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts