YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Monty has just been to give his talk.. drove 4 1/2 hrs from Bristol in heavy traffic and he was fantastic.... amazing evening... Monty, we know you read YD, thank you... it was amazing.. and we collected £ 360 for Quidenham Childrens Hospice...

Couple of pics from the night... wow wow wow

B xx

(Monty with the mother of a child suffering from a terminal illness and who will benefit from the evening)

(sorry about the rubbish picture of me... long day... )

Monty even stayed to draw the raffle which was a laugh a minute...

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
He's still gay:teeth:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is definitely not gay... he is all man... womans man...

pheewwwwww

B xx

·
Banned
1,601 Posts
I think a friend of his (a Mr C H) told me on an uninhabited Island that he was gay, I think it was that or that he couldn't hold his beer, which I suppose is the same thing really.

Chris/z
:D

Reactions: Finless

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
I'd have a damn good try at converting him!! Wouldnt you love it having half the women that drool over him drool over you?
Your kidding aren't you i couldn't cope losing that many fans:teeth:

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts

·
Sub-optimal DIR wannabe
1,038 Posts
He's an ex-bootneck so, ipso facto, he must be of dubious sexuality.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol... you lot are just envious...

how about a well done to Monty though for driving all that way helping us to collect money for the hospice.... the mother of one of the kids made a really moving speech and it was truly humble to sit and listen to what it is like to be in a situation where you count the days of pleasure with your child...

I for one think Monty did his bit... he has a long drive back to Bristol and he did not have to come...

Big thumbs up to him from all of us and thank you again for making a great evening which we will never forget..

B x

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
you trying to imply it isn't?

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
I'd have a damn good try at converting him!! Wouldnt you love it having half the women that drool over him drool over you?
Yes ............. well ......... apart from the drool!

:)

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
lol... you lot are just envious...

how about a well done to Monty though for driving all that way helping us to collect money for the hospice.... the mother of one of the kids made a really moving speech and it was truly humble to sit and listen to what it is like to be in a situation where you count the days of pleasure with your child...

I for one think Monty did his bit... he has a long drive back to Bristol and he did not have to come...

Big thumbs up to him from all of us and thank you again for making a great evening which we will never forget..

B x
Yes, that was very good of him.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
So naked rollmat fighting and carrying a dress in your bergan is straight behavior? ;)
and heres me thinkin that was normal behaviour lol!! next u will be telling me u carry a full case of max factor just in case u need to look nice for trhe enemy lol!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts