YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you folk know that Monty Halls is going to be speaking in Leamington on the 22nd May

Monty Halls is one of the country's leading explorers and marine biologists. He will be speaking about his latest series for Channel 5, ‘Great Ocean Adventures' with his usual passionate vigor, bringing alive the making of the series as the TV crew travel around the worlds oceans. He will also be signing copies of his latest book, which tells the story behind the filming of the series.

He is well known to divers as a regular contributor to Diver and a speaker at the NEC Dive shows.

Venue - Leamington & Warwick BSAC (with the added enticement of a bar on site). The Clubhouse is located at Riverside, Adelaide Road, Leamington Spa
(Leamington & Warwick BSAC Online)

Date & time - 22nd May - 7.30pm

Tickets - £6 - we are looking to raise lots and lots of dosh for one of Monty's favourite charities - the Scuba Trust (Welcome to the Scuba Trust)

If you are interested and wish to get a ticket - please PM me or leave your name below and I will give you the contact details (I dont want to publish our Social Sec's mobile number on-line). Tickets are limited so as Sir Fred Pontin used to say - "Book Early" :)

Any questions, please shout.

Snash

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hi mate, will let my club know and get back to you. I'm working nights that week, but will try and wangle it.

Cheers

Andrew

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andrew

Thanks for that. if you PM your email address I'll send over an A4 note we have pulled together on this in glorious Monty-Colour. :) You can then whack that over to your social sec.

Cheers

Simon

PS tanks are looking good in my garage - waiting till I can dive again :frown: :teeth:

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shameless bumpety bump :) - one week to go before the Montysaurus Rex lands in Leamington. Let me know if you are interested in coming.

As an added attraction (hmm, then again maybe not....), there may well be a well known "internet personality" attending as well. ;) Not 100% sure about this - will know more on Wednesday. Lets just keep it as a teaser for the mo ....

Snash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts