YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

yet another diver from the Emerald Isle! I'm from Cookstown, so am fortunate to have diving in easy reach on 3 sides, Rathlin to the north, St Johns Point (the donegal one) to the west & Strangford to the east.
I am a PADI Instructor, just completed my Mod 1 Inspo & Advanced Rec Trimix with Richie Stevenson down in Plymouth. Some nice wrecks down there!!!

Thats about it for now, if you need to know anything else just gimme a holler

Stephen

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Welcome to YD.

I'm hollerin' - what's the meaning of life and am I overweighted using 8kgs with my twin 12s and why can I no longer drink more than 4 pints of lager in a night w/out feeling awful for the whole weekend ........... oh ........... and, what's the aging process about .................... do you know where I put that diving widget and ..............

:)

·
No longer open water diver
1,319 Posts
Hello too from another Norn Iron newbie to YD!

Welcome aboard - gonna have the change the site name soon to Norn Iron Divers if this keeps up. :D
Well why not?! ;)

Al

·
Heavily medicated, for your safety.
1,754 Posts
Welcome.

·
00.00 hrs
905 Posts
Failte

Midnight

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Welcome aboard - gonna have the change the site name soon to Norn Iron Divers if this keeps up. :D
Not according to Louise Trewavas this month :)

But it does look like we have quite a few from NI on here these days. It's only a small place too.

Welcome Cookstowndiver.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
thanks all for the kind welcome,

We are both from the same town and we keep meeting on forums and never in person! Congrats on the courses.
Hey David,

i think the sun must be getting to you down there:teeth: . I was talking to you in town when you were home a little while back. I was in to see Pam & you were working away!!!
Remember now?

Stephen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts