YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was diving last weekend at NDAC and was sorry to hear Steve on the pontoons was leaving.

I am sure all of those divers who know him will wish him all the best for the future.

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
It's not diving related. He is becoming a bus driver.

He will be missed, Steve was always welcoming and friendly and was always ready to help.

Good luck in the future Steve.

·
One half of team dip sh!t
1,638 Posts
Nick

i think Steve is now going to be driving a bus a bit closer to home now, it will save him a shed load of cash in fuel every week driving to and from the ndac.

Its a real shame that he has gone now cause he was the last of the old guys from the ndc, good all round top bloke was Steve.

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
Cheers guys

He'll have a job topping up that tan from the driver's seat of a bus.

Best of luck if you're reading this Steve :beer:

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Shame. A really helpful guy! Helped me swap my drysuit inflator valve when it was leaking air constantly into the suit.

I wish him well for the future!

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
Good luck steve!

Having used NDAC twice in the past when down Wales visiting the Outlaws, as a excuse to get out the house, I found Steve a helpful and friendly bloke, So I wish him luck, and hope he doesn't get the School Bus run!:eek:

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
Hmmm, will have to refer to him as 'Steve Busses' instead of 'Steve Chepstow' now. Good luck to him, he's always been helpful and always friendly especially on a freezing cold Feburary morning with snow falling from the sky!

Lloyd

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Agree with the above. Friendly and helpful.

I guess the buses he'll be driving now are slightly more roadworthy ? :)

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
I was also extremely sorry when he told me. Top bloke, always so helpful and friendly and what a memory for faces !

Best of luck Steve :)

·
"Kite is right"
1,899 Posts
he will still be down there diving from time to time,

and i think he is planning on bumming down south this weekend with our lot to further topup his t-shirt tan !

they will have a new person on the pontoon, but not sure of time-frames

Ash

1 - 12 of 12 Posts