YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

More Stoney Pictures

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  mike 
#1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Folks,

Here are a few pictures I took during the day out. Sorry if I missed you out, I'll get you next time for sure. As you can see I failed to explain that I have a slow camera, which takes a couple of seconds to focus etc. which explains why some were looking away. Isn't that right Mark?

#2 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>MartinS and myself surfacing after the first dive (god I ned to loose weight, or is it that Hood?)

Oh, look at my right dry glove, 'Talk to the hand!' or should that be 'Talk to the balloon?'

#16 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Peter, I'll edit as soon as I've posted the pictures, keep refreshing and sorry if I spell/get your name wrong.

Martin. I'll send you a larger file in an email, I had to cut the size down to get it in.

Dave C

#17 ·
Imported post

How unflattering is that photo of my backside!

It was lovely to meet everyone.   Well done to everyone who worked hard organising everything, including the raffle, BBQ, lifeboat donations, baking cakes and bringing sweeties, etc. etc.   Sorry I didn't join you in Nottingham in the evening.

Thank you to Mark for my thong  
   Why didn't you want to come in the woods with me for a proper photo  ??   Good on you though for organising the whole event and selling the T shirts.

Also a sad day too.   Well done Digger.

#18 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Georgina @ Feb. 22 2004,22:53)]How unflattering is that photo of my backside!
Plenty good enough for us sado's.

Anytime you want a buddy Georgina......

Great pickies Dave, however couldn't you have taken pickies of YDers instead of the weirdo's you actually took.  

Added

Georgina that's got to be your new avatar

#19 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well thats the photos folks. Sorry again if I missed you out. I will not dive next time and get round you all. I second what has been said on here already. Very pleased to meet you all. There are some very nice people here on YD and I really am looking forward to meeting more of you in the near future, at SETT and Farnes. Take care and dive safe.

Just read about the sad news regarding the diver, online. Its a real shame when you loose someone close, anyone for that matter. As has been said, All our thoughts are with her and her family. Speedy recovery to her buddy/boyfriend. Lets hope this unfortunate accident can result in something positive, and that we all become safer divers.

Dave C

#22 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>You know my car is never going to be able to show it's face in public after having an inflatable penis sat on top of it all day.

Do we have names for the photos on this thread yet (well obviously I know who I am).........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.