YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I've been lurking here for a little bit, but the new system has forced me to decloak and reveal myself (ooer missus).

Although I living dahn sarf now I was born in Sheffield and raised in Hull, but sadly never learnt to dive whilst living close to the coast.

I learnt to dive a few years back in Sharm, and joined a club in London last year. I've done about 10 UK dives now, and I'm looking forward to when the sea sorts itself out in a month or two.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Janos,

Welcome to the throng mate!

We've got many a 'Shandy Imbiber' from the sarf on here (you don't count as one as you're originally from the North), so you've got diving buddies when you need them.

Look forward to seeing you get in amongst it and welcome again.

Cheers,

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

hello Janos

good that another lurher has outed!

welcome to YD

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Janos

Welcome and feel free to join us even further 'dahn sarf' (London is actually quite a way North). We dive out of Dover and are happy to take out guest divers.

Regards

Paul

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Morning all, and welcome 'uncloaked' Janos!  Catch you later, dive safely.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Janos
welcome mate, another Southern to the boards - good stuff. We're getting quite a troop down here now. Dont listen to Bren he's just trying to boost the flagging Northern numbers,we're taking over I tell you.

I live in Herts but work in London, so if you see some loony flying about on a green Triumph Sprint it'll be me. More accurately, poodling about like an old tart.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts