YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate: estate agents
mortgage advisors
estate agents
people selling their house
estate agents
poeple who were able to buy their councill house cheap
estate agents
morgage lenders
estate agents
banks
estate agents
removals people
oh yeah and ESTATE AGENTS

Sorry if any YD ers are in the list above, I'm sure your lovley. But everyone I am having to endure bloody is'nt.

Ah rant over, feel so much better

·
Banned
58 Posts
am just starting this process - and hope that I won't feel exactly like you but
think I will in about a month's time - :)

Hang in there
It will be worth it - I hope:teeth: :teeth:

Cosmo

·
I provide much-needed sarcasm.
4,099 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate: estate agents
mortgage advisors
estate agents
people selling their house
estate agents
poeple who were able to buy their councill house cheap
estate agents
morgage lenders
estate agents
banks
estate agents
removals people
oh yeah and ESTATE AGENTS

Sorry if any YD ers are in the list above, I'm sure your lovley. But everyone I am having to endure bloody is'nt.

You forgot solicitors. I despise them with a passion. Only today I phoned them up and told them they do have the insurance details. Really they do. And if they got off their over paid, useless arses and had a look in the file, they'd find them. Right where they filed them 4 months ago when I phoned the management company up and got them to fax it over because they were too bloody lazy to do it themselves and insist on sending a sodding letter by post when they finally got round to it.

Come the glorious revolution they'll be up against the wall even before estate agents. And recruitment "consultants".

Jason

·
Registered
2,794 Posts

I am in the list, but I agree with most of it and I'd like to add

Surveyors
Buyers
Vendors

Good luck with your move :teeth:

Arfie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts