YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
There's a load of us got them from the States a few months ago. Worked out at £40ish each, and they're worth it for that. For more than that they're probably not for me.

They work well, and are loud enough to be heard a fair distance away too.

There should be someone local to you who got one and could show you how it works etc.

Digs.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Does anyone want to get together and get a job load in again, like last time, not sure how many makes it a feasible option, digs, any clues?

Am up for one, beats singing tunes in my head! And they will probly actually be in tune!!:teeth:

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Does anyone want to get together and get a job load in again, like last time, not sure how many makes it a feasible option, digs, any clues?

Am up for one, beats singing tunes in my head! And they will probly actually be in tune!!:teeth:
I'd be interested in one if the price was right :)

·
'Caribbean' Ian
847 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was the iriver America website that was selling them off cheap as the were end of line or something, they've still got a couple of cheap housings but the bundle including the MP3 player is long since sold out.

Check out iriver america, go to accesories then waterproof, not a lot there I'm afraid!

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Yep Woz arranged it last time via a usa office he new .

·
East coast, think I dive there !
1,993 Posts
I got one from someone on here who ordered two and it was rated for 90m so was well happy with that. Had it down to 65 no problems so far.

G

·
I've ordered some recently but am awaiting delivery, which as Woz advised me, is a real fcuking pain as they will only ship within the states so have to ship with an external handling company who obviously make a further charge

then theres shipping and import duties

having looked on ebay a MP3 player and deep housing sell for about £120 IF you can find one, I'd be looking at selling my ones for about £80

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
I've ordered some recently but am awaiting delivery, which as Woz advised me, is a real fcuking pain as they will only ship within the states so have to ship with an external handling company who obviously make a further charge

then theres shipping and import duties

having looked on ebay a MP3 player and deep housing sell for about £120, I'd be looking at selling my ones for about £80
How many are you getting Gary? I might be interested...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts